This month's newsletter is now online as a PDF. Be sure to open it with Adobe Acrobat so all the links are active.
Our March newsletter includes the following:
- Resources for natural disasters such as hurricanes, tornadoes, tsunamis, earthquakes, droughts, and more.
- Great websites from Rader for kids in the areas of biology, chemistry, physics, astronomy, geography, and math.
- Coloring sheets from more than 100 institutions
- Online (and downloadable) MP3 audiobooks that are free from Lit2Go.
- All about our "new" look on Infotopia