Happy New Year from Infotopia, Kidtopia, Infotrek, VirtualLRC, TeacherTopia, and KidtopiaGames.
This month's newsletter is online as a PDF at
This month's issue includes the following:
- How Can I Improve My Google Searches (Part 2)
- All About Infotrek for your upper high school and college students
- Kidtopia: States of Matter
- Help Support our FREE Safe Search Engines by shopping at our new website with links to Amazon and Disney-- www.amazingthingstobuy.com (It costs you no extra, but rewards us with a small commission.)
Our December 2019 Infotopia/Kidtopia Newsletter is now online as a PDF. This month's issue includes the following:
Have a great winter/summer break (depending on your hemisphere), and we look forward to seeing you in 2020!
- All about the Digital Public Library of America which has more than 35,000 free digital images, texts, videos and sounds, and is searchable by topic, by library, by exhibition, by primary source, by keyword, or by subject.
- Some great educational games recommended by Infotopia, including "Draw a Stickman" and "EdHeads."
- Part I of the article, "How Can I Improve My Google Searches," which can be used on Infotopia or Kidtopia to improve your search techniques and improve your results.
- Lastly, we recommend some educational games for the holidays for students in grades PK-4 from Kidtopia.