This month's issue includes the following:
- From the American Association of School Librarians, (https://standards.aasl.org/project/bw18/) check out some of our favorites from their Best Websites for Teaching and Learning:
- April is Poetry Month--explore our poetry website recommendations: http://www.infotopia.info/poetry.html
- The website, “We Are Teachers” says they have a mission to inspire teachers and help them succeed by sharing practical classroom ideas, the best freebies, and teacher-to-teacher advice and humor. https://www.weareteachers.com/
- Need cash? Check out an interesting article from We Are Teachers to discover 50 ways to earn cash after school or during the summer.
- Ways to celebrate National Library Week (April 13-17, 2019) http://www.ala.org