The May newsletter includes the following:
- Do you need an idea to start class and improve your students’ English every day? Try the Phrase Finder, with more than 2,000 English idioms, phrases, and proverbs that we use in daily life. https://www.phrases.org.uk/index.html
- Check out our Texas History Resources
- Hey Guys! Let’s Have a Comic-Con at our School or Library! Find resources/links to school and/or library comic-conventions to celebrate reading, support STEM, and promote graphic novels!
- How can your students tell “fake” news from real news? Just read the news from a balanced selection of news sources and compare. http://www.infotopia.info/news.html http://www.onlinenewspapers.com/
- Are your elementary students studying the ancient civilizations of China, Greece, Rome, Egypt, Iraq, or India? Check out our resources. http://www.kidtopia.info/ancient_civilizations.html
- Do you need to move photos or files from one computer or device to another? Check out our easy recommendation.