Sunday, May 30, 2021
The March 2021 Infotopia/Kidtopia newsletter issue includes the following:
• Mathematics resource recommendations for all grade levels
• Read Across American ideas (for Dr. Seuss’s birthday)
• Our most popular keyword searches from Infotopia, VLRC and Kidtopia
• All about endangered animals, mammals and dinosaurs from Kidtopia
• How to create cool text for a report, presentation, document or a web page for free!
• Visit NASA’s Visible Earth to find images of the earth as a blue marble, see the night sky, and much more.
Tuesday, February 23, 2021
This month's issue includes the following:
- New recommendations for valuable websites for students, including the
new 2021 CIA World Factbook, Google Arts and Culture, Smithsonian Open
Access, and more.
- How to easily find information about English literature (for advanced
students) on Infotopia, Virtual LRC, or Infotrek.
- How to look up the origin and meaning of idioms and expressions in
English. (such as "Bob's your uncle.....)
- Kidtopia--all about animals
- How to create strong passwords that can't be hacked.
Friday, January 1, 2021
This month's newsletter includes the following:
- Resources on the 13 Colonies
- Synchronous and Asynchronous Teaching Ideas
- Math Resources for all Levels
- Fairy Tales and Folktales
- Send us ideas for our 11th year of newsletters!